At Christine Means Business, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice provides information on how we collect, use, and process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
- Data Controller
Christine Means Business acts as the data controller for the personal data we collect and process. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us using the details provided at the end of this notice.
- Personal Data Collection
We collect and process various types of personal data for the purposes of providing our services and fulfilling our contractual obligations. The personal data we may collect includes:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number, and postal address)
- Business information (such as company name and job title)
- Financial information (such as payment details)
- Any other information you provide to us voluntarily
- Purposes of Processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries, provide information about our services, and maintain ongoing communication with you.
- Service Delivery: To fulfill our contractual obligations, deliver our services, and manage client relationships.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal obligations, including accounting and tax requirements.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may send you marketing communications about our services, promotions, and events. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- Data Retention
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When personal data is no longer needed, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
- Data Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your personal data with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services or conducting our business operations. These providers are contractually obligated to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
- Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You can request corrections or updates to your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction: You can request the restriction of processing your personal data in certain situations.
- Right to Data Portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights or if you have any privacy-related concerns, please contact us using the details provided below.
- Changes to this Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices. We encourage you to review this notice periodically for any updates.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this privacy notice or our data processing practices, please contact us at:
Christine Means Business Address: 12b, rue JB Neuens, 7553 Mersch, Luxembourg